Every HiTONE location follows a comprehensive cleaning routine to protect your health and safety. While we strictly follow all CDC, state and local guidelines, HiTONE also takes many extra steps to make our facilities as safe as possible. They include both passive systems engineered into our facilities and active measures deployed by our Team and contracted Professionals.
Passive Engineered Systems*
- We will have Health Check Stations in our vestibules that allow everyone entering the building to check their temperature with a no-touch scanner, sanitize their hands and spray the bottom of their shoes with sanitizer.
- In our air handling system we are installing iWave technology that kills mold, bacteria and viruses and reduces allergens in the air that circulates through our facility.
- We use non-porous, antibacterial and antimicrobial vulcanized rubber floors in our high-touch areas.
- We are installing disinfecting lighting that employs Indigo-Clean Technology and disinfects everything it shines on similarly to bleach.
- We use antimicrobial and antibacterial paint throughout our facility.
- Our Staff will clean and disinfect everything constantly following our exhaustive Checklist and using hospital grade disinfectants.
- We will strictly enforce Social Distancing guidelines.
- All Staff will wear masks at all times and gloves when appropriate.
- We require all Members to wipe down equipment before and after they use it.
- We have conveniently placed hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations throughout the facility.
- We have spaced our equipment to facilitate social distancing.
*May vary by location.